Check out the tips to catch Squid in Cult Of The Lamb easily. The players will require to fish to complete a quest known as Beasts Below The Waves. However many of the players are unable to catch this fish in the game. Players are trying to catch the Squid but end up catching a random fish. But don’t worry, we’ll help you catch squid in no time. Some players are also referring to it as an Octopus, so what are you waiting for, go through the tips below and you’ll be good to go.
Tips to Catch Octopus in Cult of The Lamb Quickly (2022)
Here’s how you can catch Octopus in Cult Of The Lamb quickly.
- As you reach the Pilgrim’s Passage, you’ll be asked to catch a fish by a fisherman. To do that you’ll have to approach the fisherman and stand on the marked spot.
- After that, you’ll have to go for the small fish, because there’s a huge possibility of the small fish being a Squid. Once you see a small fish shadow in the water, simply go for it and catch it.
- If you still haven’t caught Squid yet then you can try fishing at night. Several players have reported that this method has worked for them, so go on and try it out.
- If all the mentioned tricks don’t work for you, then you can also do a special ritual to unlock fishing assistance. This assistance will make a particular fish appear frequently in the water.
- If you do want to do this ritual, then you’ll require to level up your cult sustenance to level 3.
- Then select the ritual of the Ocean’s Bounty Doctrine and you’ll be able to catch Squid easily.
This is how you can catch Squid in Cult Of The Lamb easily and quickly. However, if you want to earn Devotion quickly in the game, then we’ve got you covered.