Prime Gaming is an incentive that is included with every Amazon Prime membership. It gives players a lot of benefits such as free games, in-game loot, and a free Twitch subscription. However, if players still want to cancel their Prime Gaming membership, we will explain exactly how to do that in this guide.
How to Cancel Your Prime Gaming Membership?
Since Prime Gaming is included within your Amazon Prime subscription, there is no way to end the Prime Gaming membership without terminating the Amazon Prime subscription. Players can still choose to unsync their Twitch and Amazon accounts which will effectively remove all Prime Gaming benefits. Below we have explained how players can cancel their Amazon Prime membership which will automatically cancel their Prime Gaming Membership.
How To Cancel Your Amazon Prime membership?
- Head to the Amazon marketplace where you initially signed up for the Prime membership.
- Now, go to Your Account.
- Go to Prime.
- Click the Manage Membership option on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the end your membership option in Prime.
Another option that players should consider if they do not want to lose their Amazon Prime Membership benefits is to unlink their Twitch and Amazon accounts.
How To Unlink Your Twitch And Amazon Accounts?
- Log in to the Twitch account.
- Click on the profile icon located in the upper-right corner.
- Now, click on Settings.
- Select the Connections option.
- Look for the Amazon option in the list and then click on Disconnect.
- Confirm the action with ‘Yes, Disconnect’.
- Log in to the Amazon account.
- Choose the Accounts and Lists option.
- Select Twitch Settings.
- Click on the Unlink.
When Does A Prime Gaming Subscription End?
A Prime Gaming Subscription is charged for the duration of a month. If players wish to continue supporting their favorite streamer after their Prime Gaming Subscription has ended, they will need to re-subscribe.
This is how players can cancel Prime Gaming. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For more such content, see the Latest Twitch Prime Gaming Loot Guide.