Mammoth Coins are a form of currency in Brawlhalla. It is one of 2 types of currencies in the game. However, unlike Gold Coins, the method to obtain these Mammoth Coins is completely different. While it is pretty easy to get these coins, your wallet might not agree with this step. Ohhhh, Foreshadowing! Scroll down and find out how to get the Mammoth Coins in the game.
How to get Brawlhalla Mammoth Coins?
There are two ways to get Mammoth Coins in the game. This method is to purchase packs of Mammoth Coins from the game store.
- First, go to the in-game store and look for Mammoth Coin packs.
- There are various options to choose from such as:
- 140 Mammoth Coins: $5.99
- 340 Mammoth Coins: $12.99
- 540 Mammoth Coins: $19.99
- 1,000 Mammoth Coins: $34.99
- 1,600 Mammoth Coins: $49.99
- Purchase any of the packs that you want and make the corresponding micro-transaction. After you complete the transaction, you will find the Mammoth Coins added to your account directly.
- Alternatively, you can also purchase the same packs from the Microsoft or PS store. The process again remains the same. Just purchase the packs and the coins will get credited to your account.
The second way to get Mammoth Coins in Brawlhalla is in the form of rewards. However, this method will also have you make certain microtransactions. This is because you have to purchase the season pass. Once you have the season pass, complete all the required missions that you get. Upon completion of certain progression missions, you will get Mammoth Coins as rewards.
Mammoth Coins are a very useful currency in the game. You can use this currency to purchase legends, cosmetic items, and crossover characters.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to get Mammoth Coins in Brawlhalla. While you are here, you can also have a look at What Is Dexterity in Brawlhalla.