Borderlands 3 is arguably one of the most popular actions role-playing first-person shooter video games ever developed by Gearbox Software. Borderlands 3 might have plenty of characters in it but what caught everyone’s attention is Tiny Tina.
Tiny Tina is one of the most popular characters in Borderlands 3 but do you know that she was introduced in Borderlands 2. Tiny Tina has thousands of fans across the world, who have always been curious to know about her age, quotes, statue, voice actors, and more.
In this post, we will talk about everything that Borderlands 3 Tiny Tina’s fans show know about her.
Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina: Everything You Need To Know
Who is Tiny Tina?
Tiny Tina is an NPC introduced in Borderlands 2. She was merely 13-year old when she made her appearance in the game. She is an explosives expert, whose parents were sold to Hyperion to be used as guinea pigs for some sort of genetic experiments, leading to their death.
Post their death, Tiny Tina took a vow to get revenge on Flesh Stick, the man who sold her parents to Hyperion. Post her appearance in Borderlands 2, she was seen in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Borderlands 3.
Who Will Play Tiny Tina In Borderlands Movie?
The beautiful character has been a topic of discussion ever since it was announced that Eli Roth is directing the Borderlands movie and Ariana Greenblatt will step into the shoes of Tiny Tina in the Borderlands movie. For the unversed, Ariana Greenblatt is a beautiful actress who impressed everyone by playing young Gamora in Avengers: Infinity War.
Apart from Ariana Greenblatt, the other renowned celebrities who will play vital roles in the Borderlands movie are Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Jamie Lee Curtis, and more. According to reports, the role of the game’s legendary thief, Lilith will be portrayed by none other than two-time Oscar winner Cate Blanchett.
How Old Is Borderlands 3 Tiny Tina?
There are tons of fans who are curious to know the age of the Borderlands 3 character, Tiny Tina. If you too are one of them then you should know that Tiny Tina is presumed to be around 20 years old at the time of Borderlands 3.
Tiny Tina Quotes
- “Come on iiiin, you are missing the Fuun!”
- “All around the Sta-actus plant, the stalker chased the bandit, the stalker thought ’twas all in fun – POP! Goes the bandit!”
- “Oh haiiii!”
- “Roland told me you were comin’ – I still owe him for all that buttcrap with General Rancid. So, you gotta hijack a train, hunh? Chiiild’s play! Lemme introduce you to my ladies.”
- “Runnin’, runnin’, runnin’, I’m runnin’ over here, run, run, run-run, run.”
- “This here’s Mushy Snugglebites, and this is Felicia Sexopants. These fiiiine-ass womens could stop that train for yas, but I’ma need their badonkadonks first, and they got stoled by the bandits a few days ago. Go get ’em!”
- “That’s right, bitches – my big brudder’s about to teach you some MANNERS. Nobody steals Mushy Snugglebites’ badonkadonk and lives!”
- “That’s Mushy Snugglebites’ badonkadonk. She’s my main squeeze. Lady’s got a gut fulla’ dynamite and a booty like POOOW!”
- “Got the badonkadonks? Best day evaaaa. Bring ’em back here and I’ll use ’em to make some fine-ass damsels who can hijack that train for yas.”
- “Hey I told ya’z to get outta heeya, get out or do I gotta shank a bitch?”
- “Get-outta-my-shop-or-I’ll-punch-yo-butt. That’s-how-Tiny-Tina-roll.”
- “(Singing) Put a little bomb in the hot ass damsel, blow stuff up and make people die.”
- “I’m a little teapot, bloody and cut. Here is my handle and here is my butt.*explosion noise* Oops.”
- “Squishy. Squishy squishy squishy.”
- “Oh daaaaaayum, you lookin’ good, ladies. Let’s get to work.”
- That’s right. Twin sisters, man. Hhhahhhhhh. Take ’em. Take ’em take ’em take ’em take ’em.”
- “Just put my damsels near the choo-choo track and set ’em off! Good plan? Great plan!”
- “You’re cordially invited BITCH!!!”
- “When you are ready to begin the Tea-Party, please smack Mister Flesh Stick in his bitch face.”
- “Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets, it’s going to be a Crumpocalypse.”
- “Ten… Nine…” *launches rockets* “I got bored.”
- “BURN ALL THE BABIES!!!!!”
- (Cute yawning noise)
- “Make it RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!”
- “Sup, sucka? It’s Tina. I wrote you a poem and it goes a little somethin’ like this BREAK IT DOWN. Ahem. Kill Jack. Kill Jack. Kill Jack kill Jack kill Jack KIIIILL JAAAAACK! Kill Jack. A poem by Tiny Tina.”
- “Climb the pipe to the train or you’ll go insane wut wut. That’s a rap song I wrote.”
- “Get some cookies, so you can eat ’em and grow up big and strong and kick Piston in the butt-butt.”
- “Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies, I’ma gonna get that tattooed across my back in Old English font.”
- “Wait a minute. Those cookies weren’t chocolate chip. Those…are…raisins. WHYYYYYY-HY-HYYYYY?! SHAWTY, DESTROY ALL THE FOOD DISPENSERS! WIPE THE RAISIN ABOMINATIONS OFF THE MAP! I JUST WANTED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE?”
- “Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Do you know who just arrived in Beatdown? SULLY THE STABBER! He’s my THIRD favorite mass-murderer in the ENTIRE WORLD! You HAVE to go get his autograph for me.”
- “Get his signature on this. Please. PLEASEpleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! If you don’t get his autograph I’m gonna DIEEEEE. He’s my favoritest. He killed every living person on the Bathymas with nothing but a rusty butterknife. If you don’t take it I’m gonna start crying. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. [making a song out of it] oh-baby please please PLEASE! That was ‘Please’ by Tiny Tina with Vault Hunter on bass.”
- “He said…no? Well. There’s only one thing to do — look him in the eye, nod politely, and KILL THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF HIM!”
Borderlands 3 Tiny Tina Voice Actor
The name of Borderlands 3 Tiny Tina voice actor is Ashly Burch. For the uninformed, Ashly Burch is an American voice actress and writer, who was born in 1990. The beautiful voice actress gained fame and recognition for giving her voice to Tiny Tina in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 3.
Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina Statue
There are multiple E-Commerce websites like Gamestop and Amazon, which have been selling the Modern Icon Statue of Borderlands 3 Tiny Tina. If you buy Tiny Tina’s Statue from Amazon, you will have to spend $53.65 but the same statue is being sold on GameStop at $32.97.
That’s everything you need to know about Borderlands 3 Tiny Tina. If you want us to add more about her then you can tell us in the comment section below.