Want to get further in Blue Archive? Well, we have the perfect Blue Archive Progression Leveling Guide to help you out for the same. This guide will give you tips and tricks on how to level up faster in the game. So, scroll down and have a look at the best tips and tricks to level up fast in Blue Archive.
Leveling Progression Guide for Blue Archive
Complete all the Mission Stages as and when they come. These help to unlock various new features in the game. Complete the following list of missions:
- 1-4: Will unlock commissions for EXP and Credits grinding.
- 2-1: Will unlock the Cafe to help you passively obtain Stamina and Credits. Will also allow you to increase Relationships with the characters.
- 2-4: Helps in unlocking Lessons. Allows you to raise and increase Relationships with students and get various skill upgrade items.
- 3-1: Will unlock Bounties. Allows you to get Daily entries for obtaining skill upgrade items.
- 3-2: Helpful in unlocking Crafting. Use this skill for making items such as gifts and furniture.
- 4-1: Will unlock Total Assault which is a Raid mode.
- 6-1: Will unlock Tactical Challenge which is a PVP mode.
This is one of the best Leveling Trick for Blue Archive.
Additional Tips and Tricks
- Keep completing the Main Campaign.
- Look for higher-rated, 3-star characters.
- Try everything possible to get your Sensei Level up.
- Upgrade the Dorm as and when possible in the game.
- Craft as much furniture as possible in the dorm.
- Complete any and all Daily Missions.
- Try completing Hard Maps whenever possible.
- Use the Shop Tokens wisely to get Eleph.
This is everything you need to know about the complete Blue Archive Leveling Guide. While you are here you can have a look at the Blue Archive Working and Active Coupon Codes List.