Beat Impoppable Mode In Bloons TD 6 (BTD6) easily just by following our strategy. If you don’t know what Impoppable is, then let me tell you, it’s the most difficult level in the game. And winning this battle will take more than what you’re expecting. But on the bright side, if you successfully defeat Impoppable, then you’ll unlock the CHIMPS mode in the game. But before you start strategizing to beat this mode, there are some things that you should know about it.
What is Impoppable Mode In Bloons TD 6?
As said Earlier Impoppable is a game mode in BTD6 that can help you unlock CHIMPS mode in the game. But first, you will have to Beat various Bloons to entirely unlock the Impoppable mode itself. However, that’s not it, this mode is one of the super difficult levels in Bloons TD 6, and here’s what makes it difficult.
- Standard Rounds of this mode start at Round 6 and ends on Round 100, so yes, it’s going to be pretty tiring.
- In this mode, the player will have to start with only 1 life.
- Healings or any other means to gain life won’t work in Impoppable mode. (Including Mana Shield)
- The upgrades and towers will cost 20% extra in this mode.
- After 80 rounds the speed of the Bloons will increase by 2%.
- After 81+ rounds the health and speed of MOAB – Class boons will increase. You’ll also face Super Ceramic Bloons, rather than the Ceramic ones.
This is everything you need to know about how difficult this mode is. Now let’s talk about the strategy to beat this mode.
Strategy To Beat Impoppable Mode
Impoppable mode may seem undefeatable but it’s not, just follow the strategy mentioned below and you’ll be able to beat this mode easily.
- As we know, you’ll not be able to use Healthy Bananas or Mana Shield, but the one thing you can do is use Spike Factories. If used right, then these Spike Factories will surely save you from a small amount of Bloons. Perma Spikes are recommended because they can face large amounts of Bloons.
- Rather than wasting your resources on making Healing Towers, use them to build Super Money or Ninja Towers. After building these towers, try to upgrade them when you get the chance.
- Using Pre-Game-Prep in the early stages will help you save your energy and resources for the coming up difficult rounds.
This is how you can beat Impoppable mode in Bloons TD 6 (BTD6). If you want to try more strategic games then you’re going to love this list of all the best mobile RTS games, go on and take a look.