Back 4 blood is the latest FPS rage and the zombie apocalypse game has amassed a good fanbase. Recently the developers released the beta version of Back 4 Blood on all platforms the servers have been bombarded and overloaded. Many players are facing issues with matchmaking on Back 4 Blood. Let’s see how to fix the matchmaking issue in Back 4 Blood.
Back 4 Blood Matchmaking Issue Fix
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the matchmaking issue in Back 4 Blood
- Launch the Steam app and go to the steam support page
- On the support, page go to the Game, Software, etc. section
- Search for Back 4 Blood Beta in the search bar
- In case you have played the Back 4 Blood Alpha you will get two options: Back 4 Blood Beta Sneak Peek and Back 4 Blood Beta. Back 4 Blood Sneak peek is the game you are playing now.
- To fix the matchmaking issue you have to delete the old game which is Back 4 Blood Beta. Choose the game and click on the “I want to permanently remove this game” option.
- Now start Back 4 Blood again and this time you shouldn’t get any matchmaking issues.
This should fix the matchmaking issue, in case it doesn’t players should resort to the OG restart trick. Switching the game off or try another server might fix the matchmaking issue. Before playing Back 4 Blood it is advisable that you check how crowded the servers are. Sometimes changing the country or the device can also fix the matchmaking issue as many regions are overloaded than others and so is the case with platforms. Back 4 Blood is still in Beta with the launch of the full version of the game problems like these will be fixed by the developers.
That’s all for this one, do check out the Back 4 Blood multiplayer guide to know how to invite, add and play with friends.