The Sims Freeplay is a life simulation game with many fun elements. You get to create a town, its residents, facilities, career, life, and more. The game also launches new events and tasks with the most updates. Some tasks require you to take the help of your neighbor. But what if there are no neighbors on your list? Here is how to add real world friends on Sims Freeplay.
How to Add Real World Friends on Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay lets you add your real-world friends using your Facebook account. Add your friends as your neighbor then you can visit them for your neighbor’s tasks and collect gifts. So follow these steps to link your Facebook account with your game.
- Open The Sims Freeplay and go to the main screen.
- Tap the three dots on the bottom right side or center, depending on your rotation and system.
- You will see an option that looks like a lock, it is an Account Manager.
- Go inside it, and you will see the login button in the Facebook section. Hit that button and confirm the redirection.
- Now, enter your Facebook ID and password to log in. Once added, you will see all your Facebook friends that play The Sims Freeplay and have logged in from their FB accounts. This is the only solid way to add real friends as of now.
- You can go to the main screen and tap on the Party Boat or World icon to see all your neighborhood friends.
- If you are an iOS user, you will need to activate tracking. To do that, go to your phone settings. Tap on “Privacy and Tracking“.
- Turn on the “Request activity tracking” toggle.
- Clean The Sims Freeplay app from the background. And start it again. Now it will ask for permission, allow it.
You will find many Facebook pages and groups of The Sims Freeplay. You can send requests to these players and if they accept you will gain a new neighbor. That is all about how to add real world friends on Sims Freeplay. Since you are already here, go ahead and check out Influence Island.