A few months after Garena launched a dedicated server in Bangladesh, Bangladesh High Court has directed the Government of Bangladesh to put immediate restrictions on massively popular Mobile games such as Free Fire and PUBG Mobile. Apart from putting restricting Free Fire and PUBG Mobile in Bangladesh, the High Court has also urged the Government to ban Mobile applications that affect Children’s mental health.
The order of the Bangladesh High Court came almost a year after India banned massively popular mobile applications like TikTok, PUBG Mobile, and others. We all know this is very bad news for people who spend their most of time either playing Free Fire or watching videos on TikTok.
Irrespective of whether Bangladesh bans Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, and TikTok, Bangladeshi people can enjoy these applications by using a VPN, If you are wondering how to play Free Fire and PUBG Mobile in Bangladesh after the ban then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
How To Play Free Fire and PUBG Mobile In Bangladesh After The Ban?
Similar to India, people living in Bangladesh can play both Mobile games after the ban by simply using a VPN service. If you don’t know how it is used then follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, download the latest APK of Free Fire and PUBG Mobile from the trusted third-party websites.
- Once downloaded, you will have to download any VPN from Google Play Store.
- Once the VPN is downloaded, launch the VPN on your phone
- Set the location to a country where Free Fire and PUBG Mobile are not banned. (I advise you to use Singapore or Hong Kong as it offers the best latency for competitive games)
- Once you are connected to the selected country, open Free Fire and PUBG Mobile on your phone.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to play Free Fire and PUBG Mobile in Bangladesh after the ban.