Free Fire is undoubtedly one of the most popular and talked about mobile battle royal games right now. Developed by Garena, Free Fire has just completed a milestone of having 1 billion downloads on the Google Play Store. In order to give them an identity, Garena provides a unique username (IGN) and ID to each player.
Similar to PUBG Mobile and BGMI, username in Free Fire is created by players when they log in to the game for the first time. Free Fire ID, on the other hand, is given by the developer of the game.
These are two things that you can use to search for anyone in Free Fire. Once you have got a Free Fire ID or username, you can check their stats, KD ratio, ranking, and more.
There are plenty of players who are not aware of how to find their Free Fire in-game name (IGN), username, and unique character ID and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
How To Find Free Fire Username (IGN) and Character ID?
Finding Free FIre username (IGN) and ID is straightforward. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, launch Free Fire and wait until it is completed loaded.
- On the extreme top left side, you will find a profile icon, which has your IGN, username, Avatar, and level.
- When you click on the profile icon, you will be shown everything such as stats, KD Ratio, Character ID, level, and more.
- If you want to copy the username, you will have to tap on the copy icon next to the ID.
- If you want to know more about the particular account, tap on the Overview tab.
- Tapping on it will show you the number of games you have played in Solo, Duo, and Squad modes. Apart from the number of games, you will also be able to see the number of enemies you have killed and matches you have won so far.
How To Find Other Players Using Free Fire ID?
Finding anyone in Free Fire is pretty simple. Once you have got the username or ID of someone, you can easily find and check their accounts by following the steps mentioned below.
- First, launch Free Fire on your phone.
- Click on the ‘Friends’ icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Enter the ID of the player in the search bar
- If the ID is valid, you will be able to see the player’s profile.
- To add them to your friend list, tap on the ‘+’ option.
- If he or she accepts your request, they will be added to your friend list.
That’s everything you need to know about Free Fire username (IGN), ID, and how to find players by using the same.