Garena Free Fire has just launched a new event called ‘The Puzzle’, which has left tons of fans scratching their heads. Unlike other events, the Puzzle event is a bit complicated and tasks players to unlock a door using a password. Ever since the event added to the game, fans have been wondering what is Free Fire Moco password.
Once you have successfully completed The Puzzle event in Free Fire, you will be given multiple rewards such as Moco Month banner and a Turquoise Warning avatar. There are plenty of FF players who have been struggling to complete The Puzzle event and if that’s you then look no further as we have you covered.
How To Complete The Puzzle Event In Free Fire?
Before we teach you how to finish The Puzzle event in Free Fire, let me tell you that this a limited time event, make sure to complete it before it expires on September 12th, 2021.
Here are few simple steps that you will need to follow to get your hands on rewards:
- Launch Free Fire and open The Puzzle event interface.
- Once it is opened, click on the Start button.
- Now, you will have to move right and left until you get to the Lab.
- After reaching the lab, you will have to enter the password to unlock the door.
- The password to unlock the door is — D-O-O-R.
- Once unlocked, you will have to tap on the shining Arrow.
- When you do so, you will be asked to enter the password.
- The password is written on the Power button ‘093730’. Notably, this is completely different for all users.
- Once entered, tap on the Enter button to proceed.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the Authorization code — HELLOWORLD.
- Entering the Authorization code will mark the completion of this event.
- Now, you will have to tap on the Gift icon and then tap on the Confirm button to get the said rewards.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Puzzle event in Free Fire and get rewards for free.