How To Get Battle Tags In Free Fire In 2021? – Complete Guide
Here’s how to get Battle Tags in Free Fire and get the desired tag displayed on your profile.
Free Fire has experienced a tremendous influx of players, proving his reputation as a frontrunner. Hence to maintain its position as a leading mobile royale battle title and distinguish itself from its counterparts, the Garena developers are constantly integrating new features and systems into the game.
Also Read | Free Fire Wonderland V1.47.0 APK Link
Matter of fact, with the launch of the Free Fire OB26 update earlier this year the developers presented the players with a new Battle Tags feature. Allow me to give some insight on it, as well as show you how to get Battle Tags in Free Fire just by scrolling down the guide.
Free Fire Battle Tag Guide
When the Free Fire OB26 version hit the servers, it unleashed a host of bizarre items and systems. One of them is the Battle Tags, and if you are unfamiliar with this new term, don’t worry, I am here to acquaint you with it.
The Battle Tags in Free Fire are nothing more than a display of your achievements. They appear on your i.e. player’s profile and are visible to all players who visit your profile. I’m sure you’re tempted to get Battle Tags now that you know what they’re used for in Free Fire, aren’t you?
Also Read | Defeat Demons In Free Fire Holi Event
Fortunately, getting your hands on them is a simple process; all you have to do is complete the categorized missions with some prerequisites associated and earn your preferred tags. However, before proceeding to the battle tag acquisition process know your tags first.
Here’s the full list of Battle Tags mission with in-game descriptions:
- Dominator – Eliminate opponents and survive to the last
- Uncrowned – Eliminated opponents but did not survive till the end
- Wrestler – Take out opponents standing close to you
- Sharpshooter – Take out opponents from a distance
- Best Pal – Support teammates by helping them up
- Ninja – Cool and collected, take the better terrains
- Guerrilla – Move around and look for chances to strike
- Peacemaker – Survive until the end but stay away from combats as much as possible
How To Get Battle Tags In Free Fire?
To collect the desired Battle Tag under your name, you must complete a specific mission, and they will be featured on your profile. Finally, your search for how to get Battle Tags in Free Fire ends here, simply follow the below steps to equip them.
- Step 1: Open the Garena Free Fire game.
- Step 2: Click on your profile in the top-left corner.
- Step 3: Click on the edit icon as shown in the below image.
- Step 4: Click on the Styles tab.
- Step 6: Select the Battle tag you want to display other players.
The process ends here, easy right?
That is how to get Battle Tags in the Free Fire OB26 update; if this guide is useful, I am confident that our other Free Fire guides on GamesAdda will not disappoint you.