Garena Free Fire has just added yet another event to the event section named ‘Amazon Prime’. This is surely very big news for all Amazon Prime users because they are going to get a lot of free rewards in Free Fire. Before we explain how you can claim your rewards in Free Fire using an Amazon Prime account, let me tell you that the event ‘Amazon Prime’ has already started and it will run till February next year.
Unlike other Free Fire events, Free Fire Rewards with Amazon Prime will be available for a very long period of time. Yes, Garena is providing almost six months of time to claim rewards in Free Fire using the Amazon Prime account. As per the description of the event, players will get a total of 12 rewards in a span of six months.
Before we explain the process of claiming Free Fire rewards with Amazon Prime, let’s take a look at the brief description of Amazon Prime.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is one of the most popular streaming platforms in India. There are thousands of movies, TV shows, web series, and documentaries available on Amazon Prime that can only be watched after purchasing its membership plans or subscription. Earlier, Amazon Prime used to provide one month of free trial but looks like they have stopped offering free trials to its new members now.
If you want to watch videos on Amazon Prime, you will have to buy its subscriptions. There are three membership plans available on Amazon — Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly. The cost of Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Amazon Prime membership plans are Rs 129, Rs 329, and Rs 999, respectively.
Which Amazon Prime Membership Plan Should You Buy To Get Free Fire Rewards?
If you want to get free rewards in Free Fire using the Amazon Prime account then you will have to buy its annual subscription, which will cost you Rs 999. The reason why we are saying this is it Garena is not providing all rewards at once. Players can only claim two to three rewards in a month.
Since Free Fire Amazon Prime event has a total of 12 rewards, players will have to buy Amazon Prime’s subscription for six months, which is not yet available The only membership plan that players will have to buy to claim all Free Fire rewards is its annual subscription.
How To Connect & Link Amazon Prime Account With Free Fire?
It is too simple to connect an Amazon Prime account with Free Fire. However, if you don’t know how it is done then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, launch Free Fire on your phone.
- Click on the Calendar icon
- Go to the Event tab and select Amazon Prime as shown in the above picture.
- Click on the ‘Go To’ button shown in the above picture.
- When you do so, you will be asked to ‘Login With Amazon Prime’
- When you click on it, you will be asked to enter your Amazon Prime Email ID (Mobile number) or its password.
- Once entered, when you click on the Login button, a pop-up window will appear on the screen confirming whether you want to connect your Amazon Prime account to Free Fire or not.
- If you want to connect, make sure to tap on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- As soon as your tap on Confirm button, your Amazon Prime account will be connected to Free Fire.
How To Claim Amazon Prime Rewards In Free Fire?
It is pretty easy to claim your Amazon Prime rewards in Free Fire. What all you need to do is follow a few simple steps:
- Once you have successfully linked your Amazon Prime account with Free Fire, a pop-up will appear on the screen asking you to claim your rewards. Tap on the Confirm button.
- Now, you can see all rewards that you can obtain using the Amazon Prime account
- As we have mentioned above, you can only claim one reward at a time, you can see the ‘Claim’ option is only available below Hayato.
- To get Hayato, you simply need to tap on the ‘Claim’ option.
- When you do so, a pop will appear on the screen. You will have to tap on the Confirm button to get Hayato.
- That’s it.
Note: Amazon Prime event is only available for Indian users.
That’s everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Free Fire Rewards.