Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has been a topic of discussion ever since it was announced earlier this year. The reason why Krafton launched the Indian version of PUBG Mobile is its global version is banned in India. Unlike PUBG Mobile, Krafton has been organizing new events, unleashing new skins and costumes on a daily basis.
The developer of BGMI has added a lot of things that can make your character look dashing but not all of them come for free. Yes, there are numerous skins, weapons, and costumes that can only be purchased through its in-game currency, UC. Apart from buying in-game items, players transfer UC in BGMI as their birthday, wedding, and other gifts.
There are tons of BGMI players who are wondering can they transfer UC to their friends and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you everything covered.
How To Gift Or Send UC To Your Friends In BGMI?
There is a way to transfer or gift UC to your friends in BGMI but you can’t do it from the purchased UC. Yes, you would not be able to transfer UC that you have already purchased from BGMI’s in-game story. If you want to gift BGMI or PUBG Mobile UC to your friends, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, you will have to open PayTM on your phone.
- In the search bar, you will have to type “Google Play Recharge” and tap on it.
- Now, enter the amount of UC that you want to gift to your friends. Since the pack of 60 UC comes at 75. I advise you enter the amount of Rs 80.
- Once you have entered the amount, click on the Proceed button.
- Now, select the preferred method to make payment.
- Once selected, click on the Pay button.
- Once the payment is made, you will get a Redeem Code.
- Once you have obtained a Redeem Code, share it with your friends who you want to gift BGMI UC.
How To Get UC In BGMI With Redeem Codes?
It is very simple to obtain UC in Battlegrounds Mobile India with Google Play Recharge Code. If you don’t know how it is done then follow the below steps:
- First, launch BGMI on your phone.
- Tap on the “+” icon, which is located on the extreme top right corner of the screen.
- When you do so, you will see all packs of UC available in BGMI.
- Since you have a code of Rs 80. Make sure to tap on the pack of 60 UC which comes at Rs 75.
- When you tap on it, you will be taken to the Payment Page, where you will have to select ‘Redeem Code’
- In a new window that appears on the screen, enter the Redeem Code that your friend gifted you.
- After entering the code, tap on the Redeem button. When you do so, you will be asked to authenticate the payment.
- Make sure to select ‘Yes, Always’ and then the OK button.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to transfer UC to your friends in BGMI and PUBG Mobile. While you are here, why not read out guide on how to buy UC through PayTM.