Every gamer knows the importance of having an attractive and stylish name, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) fans are no different. Before we explain the process of changing names in BGMI, let me tell you that you would not be able to change it without Rename Card.
The reason why tons of BGMI fans want to change their name is it is a name that describes their gaming style and persona. Plenty of BGMI players want to keep their name as stylish as Scout, Mortal, Jonathan and, other popular streamers and if that’s you then look no further as we have got your back.
While many want to keep their BGMI name is unique and entirely different from the rest of the players. Irrespective of what kind of name you want to keep in BGMI, this post will teach you how to add symbols and unique fonts to your name in the game.
BGMI: How To Make Stylish Names With Unique Fonts And Symbols
- First, launch Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on your phone.
- Tap on the Inventory option, located on the bottom right side of the screen.
- In a window that appears on the screen, locate the Rename Card.
- Once found, tap on the ‘Use’ button as shown in the above picture.
- Now, you will have to enter the stylish name that you want to keep as your BGMI username or IGN. After entering the name, tap on the OK button.
- When you tap on it, a new window will appear on the screen confirming you change the BGMI name.
- If you are sure, click on the Ok button.
If you are having difficulty creating stylish BGMI names with unique characters and fonts then don’t worry, we have brought to you a list of websites that you can use for the same purpose.
Here’s the list of websites where you can create stylish BGMI names with unique fonts and symbols.
- Fortnite. freefire-name
If you don’t know how to use these websites to make stylish and unique BGMI names then click on this link.