In our previous guide, we have explained how to add or delete friends in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) but do you know you can’t play the game in Duo or Squad mode until or unless your Merit points are higher than 60.
Notably, the Merit Point system is not new it was also available in PUBG Mobile when it was not banned in India. There are tons of BGMI players who are having trouble playing the game in Multiplayer mode have recently been searching for ways to increase Merit points.
While you are here, you must be struggling to increase your Merit point in BGMI and if that’s the case then don’t worry, we have got you covered. In this post, we will break down everything about Merit Point, including what it is, how to check it, and how to increase it in BGMI.
What are Merit Points in BGMI?
Merit point in BGMI works like a ranking of a player. Each and every player has a different Merit point, depending on their gaming skills. It is shown in the profile area.
For the unversed, Meri points in BGMI are increased and reduced based on player’s performances. The maximum number of Merit Points in BGMI is 100 and the requirement to unlock Multiplayer mode in the game is 60 or higher.
If your Merit Point is below 60, you would not be able to BGMI in both Squad or Duo mode. To unlock Multiplayer mode in Battlegrounds Mobile India, you will have to increase your Merit Points and if you don’t know how it can be done then keep reading this post.
How to Increase Merit Points in BGMI?
Increasing Merit Points in BGMI is pretty simple. However, if you don’t know how it is done then here are few rules that you will need to keep in mind:
- Don’t ever kill your own teammates, doing this will deduct 15 Merit points. If you kill your own teammates for the second time, you will lose another 30 Merit points.
- Make sure to be the in the last 10 men standing in the Solo match because it will earn you 3 points each time.
- If you end up being in the last 11 to 50 players, you will earn 20 points per game.
- If you launch the game and get killed by an enemy, you will earn 1 point per game.
- If you want to increase your Merit Point fast in BGMI, make sure to be the last 10 men standing in the game.
How To Check Merit Points in BGMI?
Checking Merit Points in BGMI is too simple. If you don’t know how to check it then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on your phone.
- Go to your profile area and click on the area that we have highlighted in the below picture.
- When you do this, you will find the ‘Tier Overview Tab’ on the right side.
- When you click on it, you will see your Merit Points at the bottom of the screen.
That’s everything you need to know about how to check and increase Merit Points in BGMI.