If there is any mobile game that millions of Indians are currently enjoying after Free Fire, it is Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI). There are tons of people who want to make their career in Gaming and for that, they want to stream BGMI on YouTube and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
Don’t know how to stream BGMI on YouTube? Well, we have covered two ways that will help you stream the recently launched mobile battle royale game on YouTube and other social media platforms.
How To Stream BGMI On YouTube? Here Are Two Easy Ways
Notably, there are numerous YouTube streaming applications available on Google Play but their process is too complicated. With that in mind, we have listed down only two applications that can help you stream your favorite game on YouTube after following a few simple steps.
The applications that we advise you to stream BGMI on YouTube via your phone are Omlest Arcade and Streamlabs.
- First, you will need to download the Streamlabs application. You can click on this link to download the application.
- Once the installation is done, you will be asked to sign with social networks — Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, and more.
- Make sure to select YouTube to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be asked “What will you be using Streamlabs for?”
- Select whether you want to use your camera on the share screen.
- Before you start the stream, Streamlabs will ask you to enable a Camera and Microphone.
- Once enabled, tap on the Next option until you see a screen that has an option Go Live
- Tap on the ‘GO LIVE’ option and select ‘YouTube’ as a platform.
- Now, you will see a pop up on the screen asking ‘Where do you want to broadcast to? There are three options — Active event, Upcoming event, and Create event.
- Tap on Create event and then NEXT.
- Now, write the Title and Description of your stream. Once entered, tap on the GO LIVE option.
- Now, open BGMI, and your game will start streaming on your YouTube channel.
- If you want to end your live streaming, simply tap on the STOP button.
- Doing this pop up a window where you will have to tick on End YouTube Live Session and then tap on the Stop button.
- That’s It.
Similar to Streamlabs, you will have to follow a few steps to stream your favorite game on YouTube.
- First, you will have to download and install the Omlet Arcade application on your phone. You can download the application by clicking on this link.
- Once installed, when you open the app, you will be asked to create an account or Login.
- Once created an account, you will be asked ‘What games do you like?’. Select three favorite games and proceed.
- Now, you will have to tap on the ‘+’ option located in the middle of the screen, When you do so, you will multiple options appearing on the screen, including Go Live.
- When you tap on the ‘Go Live’ option, you will be asked to enable the overlay and data usage permission for Omlet Arcade. Tap on the Enable Now.
- Make sure to grant permission to all that application is asking for.
- Once done, you will see a list of games that you want to stream on YouTube. In this case, we will select BGMI.
- When you select BGMI, you will be asked to log in to the platform on which you want to stream BGMI. In this case, we will select YouTube.
- Once logged in to YouTube, you will be asked to write a title and description of the stream.
- Once entered, tap on the Start button to get the stream started on YouTube.
- To end the stream, you will have to tap on the Gaming icon located on the left side of the screen and then tap on the Stop Streaming button.
- That’s It.
These are two easy and simple ways that you can use to live stream BGMI on YouTube via your phone. If you still have any doubt about streaming your favorite game on YouTube then you can ask in the comment section below.