Since the announcement players were excited about how the whole Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGMIS) 2021 will play out. With the commencement of the registration, Krafton has also released the detailed prize pool, the structure of the tournament, eligibility criteria, and all the dates of the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGMIS) 2021. Read further to know everything about the BGMIS 2021.
How To Register For Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGMIS) 2021
- Go to Battlegrounds Mobile India official website or click here and press the “Register Now” button
- Enter your team’s details and the captain’s details.
- Players can fill in details of 5 players so that they have 1 backup player as well.
- After filling in the details click on the Register Now button and your team will be registered.
- You will get an email confirming your registration as well.
- The registration is open from 19th July to 2nd August only so hurry up.
Eligibility For Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGMIS) 2021
- Players can only participate in a team of 4 and can’t participate individually
- All the players of the team must be above Level 15 and above Platinum Tier V as of 2nd August (The last day of registration).
- All the players should be above 16 years and all the players should be Indian nationals.
Format Of Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGMIS) 2021
- The in-game qualifiers will begin from 2nd August and go on till 8th A total of 1024 teams will be selected from the in-game qualifiers
- The online qualifiers will be held from 17th August – 12th September where these 1024 teams will compete with each other and a total of 64 teams will advance further.
- These 64 teams will fight in the Quarterfinals where only 24 teams will survive. The quarter-finals will be held from 16th September to 26th September
- The Semifinals will be held from 30th September to 3rd October where these 24 teams will fight their way to be in the top 16 teams and advance to the finals.
- The Grand finale will be held from 7th October to 10th October and of the 16 teams will be crowned as the Champion of Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGMIS) 2021.
In the In-game qualifiers, the teams will have to play a minimum of 15 matches from 2nd August to 8th August. The best 10 matches out of the 15 matches will be chosen for evaluation. If there is a tie then parameters like accuracy and kills will be considered so make sure you focus on that as well.
Detailed Prize Pool Of Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGMIS) 2021
|1st Place||Rs. 50 Lakhs|
|2nd Place||Rs. 25 Lakhs|
|3rd Place||Rs. 10 Lakhs|
|4th Place||Rs 3 Lakhs|
|5th Place||Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|6th Place||Rs. 1.5 Lakhs|
|7th Place||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|8th Place||Rs 90,000|
|9th Place||Rs 80,000|
|10th Place||Rs 70,000|
|11th Place||Rs. 60,000|
|12th Place||Rs. 50,000|
|13th Place||Rs. 40,000|
|14th Place||Rs. 30,000|
|15th Place||Rs. 20,000|
|16th Place||Rs. 10,000|
This was everything you needed to know about the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGMIS) 2021. For more such news, tips and tricks stick around at Gamesadda.