Ever since Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) was launched in India, fans have been searching for numerous things related to the game. What fans are currently searching for the most is the best GFX tools for BGMI.
The reason why thousands of fans are searching for this keyword is they have been encountering lag issues since it was released on Google Play Store. In order to fix these issues, they want 60 FPS and 90 FPS unlocked in the game.
Similar to Roblox FPS Unlocker, there are tons of PUBG Mobile India users who want to download and use this tool to boost their FPS and fix the lag issue.
The only reason why BGMI fans are having trouble downloading the best GFX tools is there are plenty of fake and spammy tools available on the Google Play Store. If you want to use this tool to fix your lagging issue in BGMI, make sure to use the correct tool, or else you will end up getting your account banned.
Before we reveal the correct GFX tool for BGMI, let me tell you what exactly this tool is all about.
What is GFX Tool for BGMI?
As we have mentioned above, the GFX tool is the game’s texture files that let users adjust the parameters and run the game flawlessly. This is a tool that users will 990have to use when they face lagging issues while running high-end games on their low-end Android smartphones.
If you are having a lag issue while playing Battlegrounds Mobile India, you might fix it by unlocking 60 FPS through this tool. Once you have successfully unlocked 60 FPS, your game would not lag and you would be able to play BGMI smoothly.
How To Download Best GFX Tools For BGMI In 2022?
1) GFX Tool For PUBG
Since there are numerous GFX tools for BGMI available on the internet, finding the correct one has become a tedious task. If you are having trouble finding the best GFX tool for PUBG Mobile India then follow the given steps:
- Open Google Play Store and search for “BGMI GFX Tool”
- When you do this, a lot of tools will appear on the screen.
- Make sure to select the one that we have highlighted in the above picture.
- When you tap on it, you will get an option to ‘Install.
- Tap on the Install button and wait until it is completed installed.
- Once installed, you can use this GFX tool for PUBG Mobile India, Korean, Japanese, and other versions.
How To Use This Tool & Fix Lagging Issue In BGMI?
Using this GFX tool is too simple. However, if you don’t know the procedure then follow the given steps:
- First, download the tool from the above-given link.
- Once you have installed it on your phone, launch it.
- Once launched, you will have to select 1.4.X(BGMI) as shown in the above picture.
- When you do so, a window will appear on the screen.
- You will have to select Smooth in the Graphics option. If you are using a high-end phone then you can use HD, HDR, and Ultra as well.
- After changing the Graphics settings, you will have to select 60 FPS in the FPS option. Once selected, you will have to tap on the Accept button as shown in the above picture.
- Once you have successfully made changes, tap on the RUN GAME option. When you do this, BGMI will be launched on your phone.
2) GFX Tool For BGMI- No Ban & No Lag
This is another option for GFX in the BGMI. It is similar to that of the above-mentioned GFX tool. You can choose what you find convenient to fix it. Here is the Best BGMI GFX Tool Guide for you.
- Open Google Play Store and search for “GFX Tool For BGMI- No Ban & No Lag “
- A lot of tools will appear on the screen, Click on the app highlighted in the image below.
- Click on the Install button highlighted in green color.
- Launch the GFX Tool For BGMI- No Ban & No Lag by clicking on the OPEN button.
- Once you are inside the app, It will look somewhat like this. Click on the ”GFX” at the bottom of the screen.
- You will find a list of several options in front of you. Click on the version and select BGMI1.5x
- Next, click on Graphics and select Smooth.
- Once you set the Graphich, Go to the Frame rate and make it 90FPS.
- When you are done doing the above changes in the Game GFX Settings it will look somewhat like this. Then Hit the “Tap to Play” button at the bottom of the screen and Enjoy your Favourite BGMI with GFX!
3. GFX Tool: BGMI & NewState
The third GFX tool you can use for BGMI and PUBG New State is called ‘GFX Tool: BGMI & NewState’. If you have not used it as of now and looking for a best GFX tool for Battlegrounds Mobile India then you must follow the given steps:
- First, open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Search for ‘GFX Tool: BGMI & NewState’. You can also download it by clicking on this link.
- Once downloaded, install and open it on your phone.
- Once opened, tap on the Start GFX Tool button.
- When you do so, you will be shown two options — BGMI-Game and For Android 11.
- Select the first option — BGMI Game.
- Customize the graphics and don’t make any changes in Resolution.
- Now, select 60 FPS and if your phone supports 90 FPS then you can select that as well.
- Tap on Unlock and then the Run Game button.
- That’s it.
Is It Safe To Use GFX Tool For BGMI?
No, it is not safe to use the GFX tool for Battlegrounds Mobile India. Yes, you read that right! Unlike Roblox FPS unlocker, the developer of BGMI does not allow users to use any third-party tools to adjust FPS in the game.
If you use this or any GFX tool for BGMI, there are chances that you will lose your account. Since it is an illegal act, I advise you to stay away from these kinds of applications or tools.