The introduction of filters in video creation apps has made it more interesting for creators as well as for the audition that watches them. The unique part of these filters is that even users can create a filter and add it so that others can use it too. In this article, we’ll find out about one such effect named crying filter and how to get it on TikTok and Instagram.
Where to Find Crying Filter on TikTok and Instagram
Crying Face Effect on TikTok
- First open your TikTok app and click on the Discover icon, at the bottom of your screen.
- It will take you to a new page, with a search bar on top of the screen.
- Tap on the bar and type “Crying Face“, it will show a list of effects.
- Scroll to look for a crying face filter among it.
- Once you find it, click on it, and it will take you to a new page, where you’ll see that filters icon, add to favorites button, videos that used it and the “Try this effect” button at the bottom of your page, covering a little area of videos.
- You can choose to try that filter then or you can add it to your favorites list for future use.
- To use it from favorites, click on the plus button of your main screen, and in it choose the left side icon of effects, you’ll see different categories of it, one of which is Add to favorites, go in it to choose and use the filter.
Crying Filter of Instagram
- Open your app, on the home section, choose Your story, from the upper left corner of your screen.
- Slide down, and the recording page of the story will open, on both sides of the record button you’ll see a filter that is inbuilt or added by you.
- Scroll on the right side of your filter options, till you see the “Browse effects” icon.
- Press that button it will take you to the effect gallery, there on the upper part of the screen you’ll see a search bar, type crying in it.
- You’ll see a list of crying filters, choose “Crying cara de choro” from it.
- On the new page you’ll see the “Try it” option, choose to try it or save it for later by using the little arrow that’s pointing down.
In this article, you found out how to get and use a crying filter on TikTok and Instagram. Check out how to download video from Tiktok.