Instagram is one of the most used photo and video-sharing platforms at the moment. Users from around the world use the app on a daily basis. It is especially popular with youngsters that use the platform for sharing hilarious memes, life updates, information, and much more.
One of the reasons behind the popularity of Instagram is its user-friendly interface. The app offers users a number of cool features like vanish mode, watch along, and the option to change Instagram chat theme.
How To Change Chat Theme In Instagram?
While changing the chat theme may not be a huge game-altering feature, it can alter the user experience for the better. Through this feature, users can change the default color theme of Instagram as well.
Instagram offers a lot of variety when it comes to themes and background options. Users will be able to flip through numerous options before they settle on the one they like. However, the themes may be a bit different depending on whether users prefer dark or light mode. Moreover, Instagram also offers limited-time chat themes like the Stranger Things or Multiverse of Madness. These themes are often released to celebrate specific events.
Users can avail this feature on both Android and iOS devices. To change the chat theme in Instagram, users can simply follow the steps given below.
- Open the Instagram all on the device.
- Go to the Messenger option located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the chat to change the theme for.
- Now, go to the chat settings by clicking the i in an circle icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Theme option.
- Choose a chat theme and click on it.
- The theme will now be applied to the chat.
- If users want to browse through more options they can simply click on the “Change Theme” option available below the theme change notification. Users can also repeat the process above to change the theme of the chat.
This is how users can change the chat theme for Instagram. For more Instagram guides, check out How To Hide Chats & Messages On Instagram: Android & IOS.