If you’re bored of playing on one map in Mobile Legends Bang Bang, then you can always change it and make things more exciting. The game features 3 Classic / Ranked battlefield maps for the players to choose from. Each of them has a different aesthetic which can surely enhance the gameplay experience. However, the game doesn’t describe much about how they can switch between them and leaves the players on their own. If you’re also having trouble finding the option to change between battlefield maps in MLBB, then we’ll walk you through the process.
How to Change Battlefield Map in Mobile Legends Bang Bang
To change between Battlefield maps in Mobile Legends Bang Bag, you’ll click on the mode button and select the Map icon button. For a better understanding below we have explained the process in steps.
- First, go ahead and launch Mobile Legends Bang Bang on your device.
- Next, select the mode you want to play in by pressing the arrow toggle button.
- After that, simply press the Mode button to enter the mode menu.
- Then, click on the Map button located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, select the Map theme you want to play in.
- Once done, hit the Confirm button to save the changes.
- After that, simply hit the Start Game button to play the game on the map you selected.
As mentioned earlier, currently there are 3 Classic / Ranked maps, named Sanctum Island, Imperial Sanctuary & Western Expanse. Apart from that, there are also some Seasonal Maps, which are only released on Christmas, Spring, Halloween, and other occasions.
This is all you need to know about how you can change the battlefield map in Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB) easily. If you’re confused about which character you should choose, then check out Best Heroes to Play with in the game. Also, take a look at the best ways to Rank Up fast in Mobile Legends.