If someone is bothering you on Mobile Legends Bang Bang then you can simply block them and get back to your grind. In such MOBA games, there are times when you may come across some toxic players. And they tend to interrupt your gameplay by continuously sending invites and messages. In such cases, blocking them is the best option to deal with such players. Doing so will not allow them to bother you in any means possible in the game. If you have someone in mind whom you want to block in MLBB, then we’ll walk you through the steps.
How to Block Players in Mobile Legends Bang Bang
To block someone in Mobile Legends Bang Bang, you’ll first have to unfollow them and then you’ll get the block option. For a better understanding below we have mentioned the entire process in steps.
- First, launch Mobile Legends Bang Bang on your device.
- Next, click on the Socials button (Two person icon) located on the right side of your home page.
- After that, select the friend or follower whom you want to block.
- Then, unfollow the player by clicking on the Followed button.
- Once done, click on the Block button (Person with restrict sign) located beside the Gift box icon.
- And then, confirm the changes and that’ll do the trick.
You can even block the players whom you’re not friends with by following the same steps. But players must note, that unfollowing your friend will reset all the Familiarity with that player. And if you’re okay with that then go ahead and simply do it. However, you can always unblock them by going through your Blacklist and pressing the Block button again on their profile.
This is all about how you can Block someone in Mobile Legends (ML) Bang Bang easily. If you want to hide your online status, then check out how to appear Offline in the game. Also, take a look at some best ways to Rank Up fast in MLBB.