Almost two years after its Japanese release, Kakao Games has finally launched World Flipper’s global version on September 8th, 2021. There is no denying that JP version of World Flipper was an instant hit but the global version does not seem to live up to fan’s expectation.
Unlike JP version of the game, rerolling in the global version of World Flipper is not that easy. If anything to go by reviews on Google Play Store, Kakao Games have removed rerolling feature from the global version of World Flipper, leaving tons of fans quite angry and frustrated.
Also Read | World Flipper Tier List
The act of removing Delete Data button in the global version of World Flipper has left tons of fans wondering how to reroll in the game. If you too are one of them then don’t worry, we have you covered.
World Flipper Reroll Guide
For the uninformed, JP version of World Flipper has a Delete Data button that allows users to do a quick reroll but the same option has been removed from the Global version. Unlike other JP version, players will have to spend a bit more time to reroll for their favorite characters in World Flipper.
To reroll in World Flipper GL, you will have to follow a few simple steps:
- Root your phone or emulator on which you want to play World Flipper.
- Go to Data>Data>com.kakaogames.wdfp/
- Delete the ‘shared_prefs’ folder
- Unroot your phone or emulator.
- Reroll w/o downloading the 2 GB.
We found this method on Reddit. If this method helped you reroll in World Flipper, be sure to share it with your friends who are also having the same issue.
How To Reroll or Multi-Instance In World Flipper
If you playing World Flipper on PC using an Android emulator, BlueStacks and want to reroll or Multi-Instance then follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- Launch Blustacks and run World Flipper on it.
- On the right menu, you will see an option “multi-instance manager” and it will open a tab with all the screens you have open.
- Checkmark the instance you are using and stop it. Click on the copy logo and it will enable you to clone the instance you are using.
- You can make multiple clones of the instance you are using. Once clones are made, you can start multiple of them at once.
That’s all you need to know about how to use multi-instance and make clones of World Flipper. Using multi-instance will enable players to have multiple windows of the game. Players can also play different levels of the same game at the same time.
If you have just started playing World Flipper and looking for some tips and tricks, be sure to check out our Ultimate World Flipper beginner’s guide.