The same word need not have the same meaning in two different languages. This barrier can sometimes be frustrating when the game’s default one makes it confusing to understand the task at hand. Fortunately for us, it is quite easy to switch between or change language in Palworld. Even though it is an Early Access at the time of writing, it supports multiple vernacular, such as Russian, Japanese, German, and Korean.
Since many games allow you to switch it from within, it is given that you might have searched for the option in its Settings too. However, it is not in-game for now. You must close it and follow this step-by-step guide to use the feature.
How to Switch Language in Palworld
You change the language of the game through Steam. For this, you first need to close the Palworld from your PC; if it is open.
- Once that is done, open Steam and go to the Library.
- Scroll and find the game from the left side list.
- Right-click on the Palworld.
- Next, you have to select the “Properties” from this menu.
- It will take you to the General tab of the game. There you will find the option Language with a drop-down menu.
- Use it and then scroll to find what you wish to use in it.
- Select and confirm your choice.
- Open the Palworld to make sure changes were applied.
- If it is still not using the language you wanted, then follow the same steps to check if this setting was saved.
All the Languages Palworld Supports
Currently, 11 languages are supported with the Interface and Subtitles of the game:
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Spanish – Spain
- Portuguese – Brazil