Valheim, the Norse Viking Iron Gate game, could be incredibly demanding. This isn’t a shock, given that it’s a type of survival game. If you wish to sail peacefully in the game and prefer not to participate actively in resource collection and crafting mechanisms, then thank heavens there are a few applicable console commands available for Valheim to spawn items, especially for the newbies.
What Are Valheim Console Commands?
Console commands in Valheim are functions which you can insert in to block certain player, kick foes, remove the ban, ping, or cheat. Implementing cheats needs you to enter a certain command first, but we’re supposed to get to that in a little while. Console commands make it possible to spawn items in Valheim, however, it has the power to destroy the game.
Kickass players who are impatient to get directly to the specifics of the issue may spawn items leveraging these console commands. Sure, it’s hacking, but unlike downloading a cheat engine, it doesn’t violate the law. So without any fear, you can leverage them However before getting down to the list you must know to use them. Let’s take a quick look at it.
Also Read | How To Turn ON Creative Mode
How To Use Console Commands?
To use the codes listed further in the article, kindly follow the below steps,
- Step 1: Open Valheim and start the gameplay.
- Step 2: Push the F5 key to access the Valheim in-game console.
- Step 3: Type “imacheater” in the console and hit the Enter key.
- Step 4: Press F5 to shut the console again.
Players can take benefit of console commands in Valheim at any moment to spawn items while practicing solo. Whereas In a multiplayer setting, cheat and console commands are made accessible only to the host. Server hosts can give clients consent to utilize them if they want.
Also Read | How To Level-Up Skills In Valheim? – Easy Guide
With the appropriate permits active, surely launch the Valheim console (F5) and type the following phrases to obtain the defined outcomes.
All Console Commands Cheat List
- imacheater – Enable/disable command cheats access.
- spawn [item] [amount] – Spawn any amount of a specified item.
(Note: Use capital letters and no spaces on items, for example, “spawn CookedMeat 3”.)
- god – Toggle God Mode, grant invincibility to the players.
- save – Save game progress manually.
- pos – Offers the current player coordinates.
- goto [x,z] – Teleports the player to any provided coordinates.
- exploremap – Eliminates all fog from the map.
- resetmap – Resets all previously explored map regions.
- killall – Shoot any enemy that is relatively close to the player.
- tame –Automatically tame the tameable animals around.
- hair – Discards the player character’s hair.
- beard – Discards the player character’s beard.
- location – Set a new spawn site.
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] –Increase the skill you have defined to a particular level.
- resetskill [skill] –Reset the skills down to zero.
- freefly – Enable/disable the “free-fly” camera view.
- ffsmooth [0-1] – Modify the “freefly” camera’s filtering level.
- tod [0-1] – Preset the current day time.
- env [env] – Allows the debug environment.
- resetenv – Reset the debug environment.
- wind [angle] [intensity] – Define the angle and intensity of the wind.
- resetwind – Returns the wind to its standard state.
- event [name] – Provokes any given event.
- stopevent – Concludes the current event.
- randomevent – Starts a random event.
- resetcharacter – Reset all character skills and inventory items.
- removedrops – Removes all nearby dropped items.
- setkey [name] – Set a new global key.
- resetkeys [name] – Reset the named key.
- listkeys – Access a list of all the global keys.
- players [nr] – Set the level of difficulty scaling depending upon the number of players.
- dpsdebug – Enable/disable the DPS debug overlay.
All Console Commands List
- help – See all available Valheim console commands.
- kick [ip/name/userID] – Provide one relevant piece of information to kick the specified player.
- ban [ip/name/userID] – Provide one relevant piece of information to ban the specified player.
- unban [ip/name/userID] – Provide one relevant piece of information to unban a banned player.
- banned – See all players with an active server ban.
- ping – Check the current ping to measure latency.
- lodbias [0-5] – Set the draw distance of the current server.
- info – See the current system information.
How To Spawn Items In Valheim?
To spawn items via console commands in Valheim, you need to enter ‘spawn’ followed by the item and the quantity desired. The chain of commands will be:
- spawn (item name) (quantity)
For example, to spawn five Bronze Nails, you will type it in like this:
- spawn BronzeNails 5
You must be cautious when you spawn items in Valheim.
Make sure that any item you choose to spawn in the game is framed in a specified format. At the start of each word, there must be capital letters, and there is no space between them. Black Metal Scrap must be written as BlackMetalScrap, Carrot Seeds should be CarrotSeeds, and so forth. These are the prefabs of the things in the game.
The same is applicable to spawn other items in Valheim like food products, resources, creatures, and even sacrificial items for bosses.
That’s the entire list containing all the console commands which also includes codes to spawn items in Valheim.
Also Read | Best Valheim Armors & Weapons