Roblox today is a brand that many renowned fashion, sports, and even music labels collaborate with. For the past few years, we have never been short of such games. Since players themselves get to create one from scratch, experience quality and list for all genres has become so long that by the end of 2023, it had more than 40 million games on the platform.
With such a wide range of options, keeping track of every experience you like can be difficult. Fortunately, there is a solution for that. The favorites feature of the Roblox Mobile works like a bookmark. Once you have favorited the game, you can access it anytime from the list.
How to See Favorites in Roblox Mobile
Before we get to the steps to check your favorites, it is crucial to note that the application interface might change with some future updates, but the steps should remain identical even then. However, even if it changes, we will make sure to revise the info, so you can simply save the guide and follow these:
- Open your Roblox Mobile application.
- Tap on the three dots from the bottom left and select Profile.
- You can also tap on your profile icon, which is in the upper left corner and bottom center.
- Scroll down and use View Full Profile.
- Keep scrolling till you see the Favorites section. Expand it with the right-side option.
- You will see all the games/places you saved.
- Just below My Favorites, you will see the Category section. Use the drop-down menu to choose Accessories, Animations, Audio, Bundles, Emotes, and more.
This is all you need to do to find your Favorites in Roblox Mobile. If it helps you, you should see our dedicated section. We cover everything from the experience to fixes like Camera Direction Bug and how to change pose.