In this age of technology, data security is one of the primary concerns of internet users. As we share our info with different sites and applications, we often put an extra layer of protection, to make sure none of it gets stolen or lost. In the case of platforms like Roblox, adding 2-Step Verification means one cannot log in with just a password, as you need to use email, authenticator, or security keys.
However, it is not very convenient for casual players, who don’t engage in transactions with Robux or hardly do that. It is also not new that the code never shows up in the email, no matter how many times you retry. When that happens, it is better to get rid of the process and later add a different alternative or none at all.
How to Disable the 2 Step Verification in Roblox
- Open the Roblox in the browser and log in to your account.
- Now, click on the settings gear from the top right corner and choose Settings.
- Select the Security tab from the left corner.
- You will see the 2-Step Verification section and all the ways to do that.
- Turn off the toggle and confirm.
- It will send you the code on the selected platform. Enter it one last time and Verify.
How to Turn Off 2-Step Verification From Mobile Application
- Similar to above, first log in to your account.
- Tap on the three dots from the bottom right corner.
- Next, go to the Settings and select Security.
- Turn off the toggle for 2-step verification, confirm and verify by adding the code.
What to Do When You Can’t Access Email or Not Receiving Code
- If this happens, first go to the Roblox Support page.
- Enter your username and email address.
- Then, select a platform.
- In the type of help category choose “Account Hacked or Can’t Log in”.
- Now, you will get a subsection. Select 2-Step Verification in it.
- Describe your issue, submit the request, and wait for the response.
With this, we wrap up how to disable or turn off 2 Step Verification in Roblox. For more topics like this, make sure to check out our dedicated section. Start by learning about the Voice Chat feature and then see the alternatives for Headless Head.