Destiny 2’s quest A Weapon of Hope allows players to earn the Lumina exotic hand cannon. Getting your hands on Lumina’s perk will be a great addition with its interesting perks like Noble Rounds, Chambered Compensator, Accurized rounds, Polymer Grip, and the Blessing of the Sky. It bears a slight resemblance to Thorn, a Hand Cannon from which it was created, while also having a similar exotic perk which will leave a Remnant behind on kill.
If you wish to find Lumina’s perk you will have to complete the A Weapon of Hope quest in Destiny 2. If your answer is yes then this article will take you through the complete walkthrough of obtaining it.
Also Read | Darkness In The Light Destiny 2 – Malfeasance Exotic Guide
A Weapon Of Hope Quest Destiny 2 Guide – Lumina Perks
The weapon itself is not very useful but it does have two unique perks that work well with one another. In all Lumina Exotic Hand Cannon has four perks out of which Noble Rounds and Blessing of the Sky makes it the most interesting.
- Noble Rounds: Kills with this weapon leave behind Remnants. Absorbing a Remnant converts your next hip-fired shot into an ally-seeking Noble Round and partially refills the magazine.
- Blessing of the Sky (Trait): Using a Noble Round on an ally heals them and grants both you and them a weapon damage bonus for a limited period.
How to Earn Lumina Hand Cannon?
To obtain the Lumina Hand Cannon you will have to first complete the A Weapon of Hope quest in Destiny 2. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- Go back to the Salt Mines where you had found Thorn. From there you will have to loot a letter from the EDZ which is inside a chest
- You will be instructed to locate a chest in the Lost Sector.
- You’ll need to collect 250 Orbs of Light.
- You will receive Rose after which you will complete a Nightfall with 50,000 points, complete either Blind Well, Lost Forges, or Escalation Protocol. Don’t stop until you fill up a point gauge, and generally eliminate enemies without reloading.
- Then you’ll need to do multiple activities with Rose until the objectives of the quest are fulfilled.
- You need to earn Crucible kills with Rose and kill a Gambit Invader within 10 seconds of his portal and no teammates can die
- Finish the 1000 Voices Strike again while destroying 11Hive crystals while being in the strike.
- To complete the A Weapon of Hope quest in Destiny 2 you will now have to kill the final boss with Rose.
Also Read | Get Wish Ender Exotic Bow In Destiny 2
Once you have completed all the above steps you will be able to turn your Rose into Lumina. This will be the end of your quest to obtain the Lumina Hand Cannon