If you’re not happy with your character, then here’s a Noah’s Heart Reroll Guide for you. It is an open-world MMORPG and has verities of characters available for you in the game. You’ll find various monsters on your journey, so your character needs to be strong enough to defeat them. However rerolling the character in Noah’s Heart is quite tricky but don’t worry, we’re here for your rescue.
How To Reroll Character in Noah’s Heart? (2022)
Here’s how you can reroll characters in Noah’s Heart on Android, iOS, and PC. However, the game doesn’t allow you to reroll. But don’t worry, we’ve mentioned all the ways from which you can.
Steps To Reroll on Android Devices
There are 2 methods to reroll on your android devices.
Note: For this method, you’ll need several Gmail or Facebook accounts, if you do have them then let’s dig right into it.
- First, launch the Noah’s Heart game.
- After that, log in to a guest account and play the in-game tutorial (The tutorial might last for 10-15 Minutes)
- After you’re done playing the tutorial you’ll receive various in-game rewards.
- You can easily collect these rewards and Premium currency from your in-game mail.
- Once you’re done doing all that, you’ll be able to roll the character’s banner in the game.
- If you’ve successfully found the character you were looking for then simply bind the guest account with your Gmail or Facebook account.
- If you still haven’t got the character you were looking for then too you’ll have to bind the guest account with your Gmail or Facebook account. By doing that you’ll be able to vacant the guest account and get a chance to reroll again.
- If you don’t have enough Gmail or Facebook accounts then don’t worry, we’ve another method ready for you.
Root Method For Android Devices
As we all know, rooting a phone is risky and it can also damage the device. However, if you still want to proceed with the method, then here’s how you can do it.
- First, you will have to Root your Android device.
- After that, you’ll have to clear the phone’s Ram.
- And then go into your phone’s Main storage > Android > Data and look for Noah’s Heart root folder.
- After you have successfully found the folder, you’ll have to delete it and start the game again.
- And voila, you’ve got yourself another chance to reroll in the game.
If this method doesn’t work for you then try reinstalling the game and you’ll be good to go.
How To Reroll on iOS devices in Noah’s Heart?
Unfortunately, you can’t reroll on iOS devices. However, you can always try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
Steps To Reroll on PC Emulator
In order to Reroll Noah’s Heart characters on your Pc Emulator, here’s what you’ll need to do.
- First go ahead, and download a trusted and compatible Emulator on your Pc.
- After that, you’ll have to install the Noah’s Heart game. Before you open the game, don’t forget to make a number of game clones on your PC.
- And then keep rerolling in the cloned games and uninstall them after a failed reroll.
- Keep rerolling and deleting the cloned game until you find your ideal character.
- And once you’ve successfully found it, then simply bind it with your Gmail or Facebook account.
That’s how you can reroll on Pc Emulator. Just in case, if you don’t know how to bind an account in Noah’s Heart, then scroll down and find it out.
How Can I Bind Account in Noah’s Heart?
Here are the steps to bind the account in Noah’s Heart.
- You can easily bind a game account just by clicking on the Settings option.
- In the settings menu you’ll see various account options to bind with.
This is all you need to know about Noah’s Heart Reroll Guide for Android, iOS, and PC. If you want to know more about the game, then here’s a Phantoms tier list for you.