You can now reverse the roles and get a Police Car in Forza Horizon 5. This will allow you to become the hunter instead 0f the hunted. However, the steps to do so are pretty confusing and a bit of a head-scratcher. Luckily, there are a few ways by which you can sort this out. Scroll down and find out how.
How to make a Police Car in Forza Horizon 5?
- In order to make a Cop Car in FH5, you will first have to go to the Garage.
- Visit either any Festival Site or House in the game.
- Enter this area and scroll over to the Garage tab on the screen.
- Once you are here, go over to the Upgrades option.
- Now, look for the Aero and Appearance option.
- Inside this, look for the Side Skirts customization option.
- You will now be able to see the flashing light bar for your car.
- To complete the look, go back to Garage and over to the Designs option.
- Open it and go over to the Search Designs option.
- Click on the search option and enter the word ‘Police’ in the Keyword bar.
- Now, go to make and model and scroll the option over to Current Car.
- Search for the designs and apply the ones you want.
- Now, you will have a Police Car in Forza Horizon 5.
However, not every vehicle in Forza can be made into a cop car. Only certain qualify and usually are the ones that are present in real life. These cars are:
- 2015 Audi RS6 Avant
- 2016 BMW M4
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS
- 2021 Ford Bronco
- 2010 Ford Crown Victoria
- 1959 Jaguar MKII 3.8
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4SV
- 2011 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
- 2014 Volkswagen Golf R
The video below will show you how to apply and get these Police Cars in FH5.
This is everything that you need to know about how to get a Police Car in Forza Horizon 5. While you are here, you should also have a look at all the FH5 Widebody Cars.