While switching between accounts on Youtube, you must have encountered an interruption. These interruptions can be annoying at times. But, don’t fret, we have an easy solution that you can use to tackle this catch. Follow through this guide and you’ll be able to fix the error on Youtube.
How to Solve ‘An Error Occurred, Tap To Retry’ on Youtube?
If you’ve been facing this error from time to time, here is what you can do to make it stop. Sometimes, the cache data gets piled up which creates an obstruction while using the app. This can be one of the reasons why the application isn’t functioning properly. So, in order to fix this issue, you can clear the app cache data from your phone and try again.
Most of the times, this fix works. So, you can definitely try this method when you encounter the error again. The steps to clear the app cache data are given below. Refer to these steps and you will easily go through this short process.
For Android Devices
- Go to Settings application in your device
- In Settings, tap on App Management
- Select Youtube in App Management
- In Youtube, you will see Clear Cache at the bottom
- Click on Clear Cache and then open Youtube app.
For iOS Devices
- Go to Settings in your device
- Click on General in the Settings App
- Click on iPhone/iPad storage
- Find Youtube app in the list
- Click on Offload App, it will erase the cache data
- Reinstall the app.
These steps should fix the error on Youtube. But this is a temporary fix because the app cache data keep compiling in the storage. You will have to keep doing this for time to time.
Hopefully, this article was helpful to you. While you’re here, you can check out how to Fix Instagram Unexpected Error and Spotify Error Fix.