With too many options to choose from, each with their own set of skills and playstyle, deciding which heroes would fit better for you in any given situation can be pretty overwhelming. To make things easier and save yourself time & effort, refer to the below Anime Mania tier list. This will give you a good picture of each character, and you’ll be able to figure out which three heroes will form the most powerful unit.
Also Read | Anime Mani Characters list
Anime Mania Characters – 2021
There are a few points that need to be clarified before beginning the tier list for this popular Roblox RPG title.
- It is essential to unlock & upgrade the strongest heroes in the game only then you can defeat the waves of monsters & complete hard challenges.
- Wise choice makes you progress much faster in the game.
- The characters are divided into four grades namely, Legendary, Rare, Uncommon & Common.
- The highest & rarest grade is the Legendary, followed by Rare, Uncommon & finally Common.
- The highest grade means the lesser probability of scoring the character & vice-versa.
- These characters can be acquired through Roll, Gacha, or Summon at the cost of gems.
- If you are short of gems then take the help of the Anime Mania Codes & earn free gems & other rewards.
Anime Mania Tier List
Finally, here is the ultimate Anime Mania tier list, with S representing the most powerful heroes and D representing the least powerful heroes.
Also Read | The Alchemist Code Tier List
Heroes from tier S and tier A should be the first preference. If there is no other choice, tier B is the best option. Tier C heroes can only be included in extreme situations, and tier D heroes should be ignored.
|Cog 2 Fuffly||C||Uncommon|
That’s the Anime Mania tier list for you to make the right character selection. You would also like to check other game’s tier lists here.