Just like you, many players out there are looking for ways to change their street location in Mobile Legends Bang Bang. That’s because setting the location to a low active users area gives the players a high chance of ranking top in the leaderboard. This may also allow you to play with your friends who are in a different location. However, the process of switching the MLBB street location is quite tricky but don’t worry we’ll walk you through it. So let’s not wait any further and dive right into it.
How to Change Street Location in Mobile Legends Bang Bang
Unfortunately, there are no official in-game methods to change street location in Mobile Legends Bang Bang. However, you can always use a third-party mock location application to make the switch. If you’ve found a perfect fake location app for your device then scroll down for the rest of the procedure.
- First, download and set up a safe Mock location app compatible with your device.
- Next, choose a location according to your preferences in the fake location app.
- After that, launch MLBB and click on the Leaderboard option located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Then, go to the Heroes tab and click on the current location icon located on the top right corner of your screen.
- Once done, let the game detect & register your new location.
- As soon as the detection is completed, confirm the changes and that’ll do the trick.
You must note that the location can only changed once per week. Also don’t forget, that using such mock apps is Not Recommended as it can get your account in trouble.
That covers everything about how you can change your street location in Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB). If you haven’t been on an Advanced Server yet, then check out how you can access it. Also, take a look at the steps to change the Server in the MLBB.