Vermintide 2 is the second installment of the Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide franchise, and it is undoubtedly more competitive and thrilling, as it introduces new weapons and challenges set in a dark universe full of deadly enemies you must fight and survive. To support you in the battle, you will need to assemble a solid troop, which you can easily do with the Vermintide 2 tier list given in this guide.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Tier List – October 2021
The first shooter action RPG multiplayer, Vermintide 2 features five key fully customizable characters, each with its own set of special skills, abilities, and melee weapons such as swords and spears to use against the enemies. In this mission-based game, defeating a massive pool of enemies earns you plenty of rewards. However, fighting the deadly creatures alone is not an easy task, so refer to the Vermintide 2 tier list below to establish a mighty team.
Also Read | Castle Clash Hero Tier List
Vermintide 2 Tier List (S)
Tier S heroes are the best and strongest heroes of all with high damage potential and kill rate. To succeed you must have your eyes set on these heroes.
Vermintide 2 Tier List (A)
Tier A heroes are the great addition to your army since they are the most prominent heroes. You must prioritize them after Tier S heroes.
Vermintide 2 Tier List (B)
Tier B heroes are doable and perform quite well. You can keep them as back-up heroes.
|Witch Hunter Captain||0.5||0.2|
Vermintide 2 Tier List (C)
I recommend that you avoid using Tier C heroes. If necessary, you can use Battle Wizard, but do not consider the rest.
Markus Kruber Mercenary
- Highly prominent character in the game.
- Paced Strikes passive skill that targets three enemies at the same time.
- Provides 25% health to his nearby allies for some period during the fight.
- Increases the critical chance upto 5% with his skills.
- Equipped with various kinds of weapons.
- His sword deals the maximum amount of damage.
- Increases his power upto 25% & decreases the mass of opponents when huge enemy base attacks.
- Playable in three different careers namely Ranger Veteran, Ironbreaker and Slayer.
- Ranger Veteran career is available in the beginning where Bardin Goreksson is equipped with crossbows & other ranged weapons to kill the distant enemies.
- He also gets smoke bombs to spread the smoke in a specific region and later bluffs to get protected from enemies.
- Attack power increases during such situations and easily takes down the enemies.
- Possesses the ability to increase the ammo & reload speed.
- The other two careers are playable after leveling up the character.
- Playable in three different characters namely Handmaiden, Shade and Waystalker.
- The highest number of kills makes her the strongest character.
- In the Handmaiden career, she attacks the enemies using long bows & blades to deal massive damage.
- Heals herself and nearby allies with eternal blossom skill.
- Also uses melee weapons to knock down the enemies.
- Kerillian gets health pints after killing the opponents with melee attacks.
- She possesses the ability to increase the attack power and critical strike chance.
Also Read | Crusaders Quest Tier List 2021
That’s it!!! I hope you find the Vermintide 2 Tier List useful. You may also like other tier lists posted here.