Valorant is one of the most popular first-person hero shooter games played by the majority of the youth today. There is no doubt that the competition is very high among players. And it is a little difficult to cope up for you if you are a beginner and placed in a lobby with pro players who are on a higher level than you.
Therefore to not get bullied by high-level players, Riot games introduced a feature in their Valorant patch 3.0. This feature will help you to hide your level in Valorant from other players during matches and will give you equal chance in the game.
If you don’t know how to do that then we have you covered. Here is a guide for all the beginners to help you hide your level in Valorant.
Valorant: How To Hide Your Level During Matches?
Follow the steps given below to successfully hide your level in Valorant until you gather wholesome points to showcase.
1) Launch Valorant on your device and click on “Play” from several options in the horizontal tab on the top.
2) Once you do that, find and click on “Player Cards” that is on the left side of our screen.
3) There will be two options in front of you now to choose from. Click on “Level Borders” to hide your levels in the Valorant.
4) Here you will see all the levels that you have managed to unlock in Valorant so far at the bottom of your screen.
5) Find a small checkbox above the levels that says, “show my account level on my player card”. Uncheck that box and you will successfully be able to hide your level in the game.
This is everything you need to know about how to hide your level in Valorant. Click here on this link for more guides on Valorant.