Slack is a social space designed specifically for business and official purposes. Colleagues can connect with each other while working on a project. Apart from that, colleagues can also connect virtually for meetings and group discussions via text on this platform. In this guide, we have covered how to Reply to a Specific Message in Slack.
If you’re using slack and are looking for a solution to your query about texting, you’ve landed in the right place. All you have to do is follow through with this guide and you will be on your way to replying to texts.
How to Reply to a Particular Text In Slack?
It is quite simple to Reply to a Specific Message in Slack. While using Slack, you will come across a series of messages on the screen. Now, these conversations in Slack are called Threads. In this guide, you will learn how to text back to a particular message from your PC and your Mobile Phone. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
Reply to a Text on PC
- Open the Slack application on your PC
- Go to the Thread you want to reply to
- Hover over the message you want to text back
- Among the options, select the one that resembles a chat icon
- To the right side of the screen, the message will appear in a section
- Type your Input in the Text area below
- Click on Send
In this way, you can send a reply to a particular text on a computer. Now, read further to know how to do this on a mobile phone.
Text Back in Slack on Mobile Phone
- Launch the Slack app on your phone
- Tap on the conversation you want to reply to
- Long press the particular message
- In the options, find Reply In Thread and tap on it
- Write your message in the text area below
- Click on Send
Now you know how to Reply to a Specific Message in Slack on both PC and Mobile Phone. Hopefully, this guide was helpful to you. While you’re here, you can go ahead and feel free to browse through other similar guides such as How to Get Unbanned in Telegram? and How to Search Comments on Reddit?