There are several combinations of weapons players can go for in the game. But some of them excel overall and are recommended with most other weapons. So here we will talk about one such equipment grenade launcher and how to use it in Mighty Doom. This guide also covers their types, upgrade, and fuse, so keep reading to know it all.
Equip and Use Grenade Launcher in Mighty Doom
The Mighty Doom offers two types of Grenade launchers, Arc Grenade and Frag Grenade. You can equip one of those equipment launchers to launch or use grenades in the game. And you have to use a grenade gear slot to equip those. Follow the below instructions to equip these Grenade launchers as gears.
- Launch the game and select the Gear button at the bottom of your screen.
- This will take you to your selected Slayer and show what it’s equipping at the time.
- Select the Inventory. It is in the middle of the screen.
- Choose the Arc Grenade or Frag Grenade launcher.
- Press the Equip button from the bottom left side.
- Go back to the main screen and press play. Now go on playing the chapter and get in the launcher range of the monster.
- Equipment launchers are automatic weapons. So it will launch once you get in the set range.
How to Upgrade and Fuse Equipments
- Go to the Gear section. Launch your Inventory, and select the grenade launcher you want to upgrade.
- Press the Upgrade button for the cost of Tokens and Coins.
- To Fuse your multiple copies of the same weapon, go to the Fuse section, which is right beside Inventory.
- You need three copies of the same item, so select the copies. Then press the Fuse button. It increases the rarity of your weapons. That’s all, now go back to the chapters and use these weapons.
Hopefully, this article on how to use Grenade in Mighty Doom was knowledgeable for you. If it was, go through our other guides like Cave Shooter and Space Shooter gift codes.