Undecember is an RPG, which has been released for Android, iOS, and PC users. Since the game is released in multiple regions, a lot of fans are having trouble downloading Undecember on PC, Android, and iOS devices. If you too are having the same issue then don’t worry, we have you covered.
Before we explain how to download Undecember on PC, Android and iOS, let me tell you that the game was scheduled to launch on January 13th, 2022. There are many users who complained that they are unable to download the English version of Undecember.
In one of our Undecember guides, we have explained how to change the English language. If you don’t know how it is done then click on the link.
Besides explaining how to download Undecember from a third-party site called TapTap, Google Play Store, its official site and Steam, we will share the minimum and recommended PC requirements to run it smoothly.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Download Undecember From TapTap?
Here are a few simple steps that you will need to follow:
- First, download and install the TapTap application on your device (if you have not downloaded it yet)
- To download the TapTap app, click on this link.
- Once installed, launch it on your device.
- Type ‘Undecember’ into the search
- Select the game and then tap on the Download button. You can also download the APK by clicking on this link.
- Before you start the downloading process, make sure you have enough empty storage on your device because the size of its APK is 500 MB.
- Once downloaded, you can install it by simply tapping on the APK file.
- Once installed, log in to the game using your account and enjoy the game.
- That’s it.
How To Download Undecember on PC?
There are two ways that you can use to download and play Undecember on PC. If you are curious to know what these two methods are and how they work then you must keep reading this post.
Download PC Version
Unlike other Mobile games, the developers of this game launched Undecember’s PC version as well. Yes, if you want to explore the game on a bigger screen then you will have to download its PC edition from the game’s official site.
Once you visit the site, you will see an option to download Undecember for PC. When you click on it, its .exe file will automatically start downloading.
Once downloaded, you will have to click on it to begin the installation process and then follow the onscreen instructions until the game is completely installed on your PC. Once done, you can enjoy Undecember on your PC.
Since Undecember’s Android version is available on Google Play Store, you can use an emulator like BlueStacks to play the game on PC as well. If you don’t know how this process works then follow the given steps:
- First, Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete Google sign-in process to access Google Play Store.
- Once signed in, search for Undecember on Play Store and download and install the game.
- Once installed, click on the Undecember icon on the home screen to enjoy the game on PC.
- That’s it.
Note: Before you start the installation process, I recommend you check the minimum and recommended system requirements of Undecember.
Undecember System Requirements
To run Undecember on PC smoothly, your system needs to meet the following requirements. If you don’t know what is its minimum or recommended system requirements then check this table out:
|OS: Windows 7 64-bit||OS: Windows 7 64-bit|
|CPU: intel Core i5-4430 or AMD FX-6300||CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k or AMD Ryzen5 1600|
|RAM; 8GB or better||RAM: 16GB or better|
|Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB or AMD||Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB or AMD|
That’s all you need to know about how to download Undecember on Android, iOS, and PC.