Deep dive into Rainbow Reef with the help of our guide on how to swim and dive in Hello Kitty Island Adventure. Yes, it takes a little grinding to achieve this, but in the end, it is all worth it. As there are many underwater quests for you to complete. We won’t let you drown anymore, with the help of this guide.
How to Swim in Hello Kitty Island Adventure
Swimming is the first step before diving in Hello Kitty Island Adventure. You will require Flippers to swim in the water.
- Meet Keroppi in the Spooky Swamp.
- Accept the Finding Flippers quest from him.
- He will then give you crafting plans for the Flippers along with Fins.
- Fins are one of the ingredients you require to craft it.
- The second ingredient which is Strap will be found in a Treasure Chest towards the left of Keroppi.
- Then go to Chococat’s Crafting Table and craft the Flippers using the Strap and Fins.
- Now that you have the Flippers, you can proceed to the nearby water body.
- Equip the Flippers before getting into the water.
- The game will automatically help you swim when you enter the water.
This was how you can swim in Hello Kitty Island Adventure. Now that you have learned this, the next you need to learn is how to dive.
How to Dive In Hello Kitty Island Adventure
- To Dive you will require to increase your friendship level with Kuromi to level 6.
- You have to gift her Pumpkins or Jack-O-Lanterns to reach friendship level 6.
- Then she will give you the Snorkel crafting plan.
- She will also lend you her Snorkel to return the locket dropped in Deep Swamp.
- With that, you will first deep dive.
- But to craft your very own Snorkel, you have to get 10x Rubber, 2x Iron Ingot, and 2x Sparks to craft it.
- Once your craft it, you get your own Snorkel and you can use it to dive into the ocean.
- You have to swim a little further to enter an area where you can deep dive.
This was all about how to swim and dive in the game. If you found this article helpful, you can also check out, how to find Hangyodon in Hello Kitty Island Adventure.