Star Trek: Fleet Command is a mobile strategy game where you get to join the new generation while being guided by some of your favorite characters from the franchise. You will get to explore the galaxy, battle, and build ships with Star Trek legends like Kirk and Spock. The Swarm is enemies from the Beyond that will attack regardless of the allegiance of a player. This guide will share all the Swarm locations in Star Trek Fleet Command.
Star Trek Fleet Command Guide: All Swarm Locations
Since the Swarm attacks enemies whether they are from the Federation, Romulan, or Klingon, you will face these enemies at some point in the game. These enemies will require a lot of strategy and strength to beat. Each fleet in the game has a different difficulty level and you will need to be at certain levels to beat them successfully. The USS Franklin is the ideal vessel for these combats.
You earn Swarm Biominerals by defeating the Fleet which can further be refined into resources Parsteel, Tritanium, and Dilithium. You will need to be at Level 15 to unlock the Swarm. However, you will need to level up and upgrade your ship if you want to take on the higher difficulty Swarms. Below, we have listed all the Swarm locations in Star Trek Fleet Command as well as the minimum level you will need to beat them.
- Andvaris: You will need to be Level 15 to face this Swarm.
- Caldik: For this fleet, you should be up to Level 16.
- Altamid: Level 17 is recommended for this Swarm.
- Herias: You should progress to Level 18.
- Ezani: Level 19 is recommended to overcome this Swarm.
- Beta Vordunn: You will need to be at Level 20.
- Klaiz: Level 22 is recommended for this Swarm.
- Er’Yozun: To beat this Swarm, you will need to be at least Level 24.
- Alpha Horunia: Level 26 is recommended to beat this Swarm.
- Ortek: Progress to Level 28 for this Swarm.
- Von: Level 30 is required to beat this Swarm with ease.
- Fyrsta: You should progress to Level 32 before attempting this Swarm.
- Dalogn: This Swarm is the most tenacious. Level 35 is recommended to beat it.
- Lahrel: Progress to Level 24.
- Sayo: If you are at Level 26 or above, you can beat this Swarm.
- Redmond: To beat this Swarm, you will need to be at least Level 28.
- Fontaine: You will need to be at Level 30.
- Adelphi: Level 32 is recommended for this Swarm.
We hope that this guide was helpful to you. For more gaming guides, check out How To Resonate Wacko In State of Survival?