Apart from being a strategic survival game, there are more things you can do in VV Origins 2. For now, let’s see how you make Stone in Virtual Villagers Origins 2 easily. It’s pretty much simple to get stone, you‘ll just need to craft it and you’ll be good to go. However, there are some things you’ll require to craft it in the game.
Before you get into the recipe to make it, we recommended you to increase the gathering skills of villagers. Doing so will help you gather resources fast and easily. If you don’t know how to do it, then go through the article below and you’ll find everything you need to know.
How To Craft Stone in Virtual Villagers Origins 2? (Crafting Recipe)
In order to craft Stone in Virtual Villagers Origins 2, here’s what you’ll need to do.
- As said earlier, we recommend you to increase the gathering skills of the Villagers. You can easily do that just by making them collect more resources repeatedly.
- For obtaining stone the first, thing you’ll need to do is drag a Villager and give him/her a bucket to fetch Water.
- After that, drag another Villager and take him/her to collect Lava.
- After you have got all the required resources go on and open the Crafting Hut.
- And then, select the Water and Lava to make Stone.
- Water + Lava = Stone
Also Read | How to Fish in Virtual Villagers Origins 2
- The crafting process will take around 43 to 45 minutes. But If you don’t have much time, then you can always speed up the process by spending 2 Lavastones.
This is all you’ll need to do to make Stone in Virtual Villagers Origins 2. Obtaining these items is pretty easy, but if you haven’t obtained Magic yet, then we’ve got you covered. Also check out how to get Fire in the game.