Garena Free Fire is one of the most downloaded Mobile games in 2020. Developed by 111 Dot Studios and Published by Garena, Free Fire has overtaken PUBG Mobile and Call Of Duty and become number 1 battle royale game in India.
Currently, Free Fire is available for Android and iOS. Yes, there is no official version of PC available right now. Considering the popularity of the game, there are thousands of people who want to play Free Fire on PC.
If you too want to play Free Fire on PC, you need to have an Android emulator like Tencent Gaming Buddy or Gameloop.
- Free Fire Hack: Best Website To Get Unlimited Diamonds In Free Fire
- Free Fire: Complete List Of Characters With Special Abilities (October 2020)
- Free Fire: Top 4 Trusted And Best Diamond Top-Up Centres
- Free Fire: How To Top-Up Diamonds In October 2020
In this guide, we will explain how you can easily download and play Free Fire on Tencent Gaming Buddy.
How to play Free Fire on PC Using Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop)
Here are some steps that you need to follow to download and play Free Fire on Gameloop:
Step 1: Make sure you have installed Gameloop emulator on your PC. If you have not downloaded Gamelopp yet, you can click here to do so.
Step 2: Once Gameloop is installed on your PC, search for Free Fire
Step 3: Click on Free Fire and Download it. Wait until the game is fully downloaded.
Once the downloading process is done, you will be able to play Free Fire on your PC without any interrupt.
What is Gameloop?
Gameloop is an Android emulator, which is formerly known as Tencent Gaming Buddy. Before we explain how to play Free Fire on Gameloop, take a look at some of its features:
- Rapid and Accurate Controller Support.
- Ultimate Graphic and Vision, Exclusive Support of 2K Resolution.
- You merely need to have a PC of 2GB RAM.
That’s all you need to know about how to play Free Fire on PC using Gameloop.