You will come across Watatsumi Puzzle in Genshin Impact in Solitary Sea Beast world quest. Every player has to successfully solve this puzzle in order to complete the quest. Genshin Impact does have a lot of puzzles to solve but the Watatsumi puzzle is one of the easiest ones.
There are many who have been having a hard time solving the Watatsumi puzzle in Genshin Impact and if that’s you then look no further as we have a guide explaining the same in the easiest way possible.
How to Complete Watatsumi Puzzle in Genshin Impact?
As soon as you start the Solitary Sea Beast quest, you will have to take a small halt at Mouun Shines and talk to Kumi. She will ask you for 3 Sakura Blooms, head to the Helichurl camp in the west of the map. When you reach there you will meet Anisa and she will ask you to complete the Watatsumi Puzzle. But you will first have to unlock the Watatsumi Puzzle to complete it.
Guide To Unlock And Complete The Watatsumi Puzzle:
Follow the steps written in the guide to unlock and complete the Watasumi Puzzle in Geshin Impact-
1) Go and get the Electrogranum which will protect you from thunder barriers.
2) Once you get the Electrogranum you have to unlock the three elemental pillars placed around the Watatsumi Puzzle.
3) Go near the pillars and unlock all of them to successfully unlock the puzzle.
4) Now as the puzzle is unlocked, walk on the tiles around the pillar and you will find the tiles highlighting.
5) Follow the path as the tiles will highlight and reach the pillar to complete the puzzle without missing any step.
6) You have successfully completed Watasumi Puzzle. Head back and talk to Anisa and Kumi to complete the Solitary Sea Beast world quest in Genshin Impact.
That’s everything you need to know about the Watatsumi Puzzle in Genshin Impact. Check out another article on how to beat Maguu Kenki in Genshin Impact.