Our list of Dead by Daylight codes is the most updated one and it contains all the latest, valid, active, working and new codes that can be redeemed right away. There is no denying that the game offers numerous ways to earn free rewards but none of them is as easy as redeeming Dead By Daylight codes. With that in mind, we have compiled a list of codes for Dead by Daylight (DBD) that can get you a lot of rewards at no cost.
Before we provide a list of DBD codes, let me tell you that these codes expire in a jiffy. So, if you have not redeemed the below-mentioned codes yet be sure to visit this page frequently as we will keep you updated with additional codes when they are out.
All Dead By Daylight Codes List – December 2021
We all know finding the latest and working codes for Dead by Daylight is a bit difficult. With that in mind, we have mentioned both working and expired codes separately. However, if you find any code listed in the working codes section is either invalid or expired, do let us know about those codes in the comment section.
Dead by Daylight Codes (Working)
Here are all the latest and working codes for DOB:
- INSERTCOIN — Arcade Classic Charm (NEW!)
- NICE — 69 Bloodpoints (NEW!)
- LIVEORDIE – Charm
- WITCHPLEASE – Trick or Treat
- FORHONOR – For Honor charm
- TREATYOURSELF – 100k Bloodpoints
- DbDDayJP2021 – 202,100 Bloodpoints)
- HALLOWHOOPS – 1031 Bloodpoints
- NOTATRICK – 100k Bloodpoints
- DWIGHTCROW – Dwightcrow charm
- INSERTCOIN – Arcade Machine Charm
- PRIDE – In-game Pride Charm
Dead by Daylight Codes (Expired)
The following codes are no longer active and can’t be redeemed:
How to Redeem DBD Codes?
Redeeming codes in Dead By Daylight is pretty easy. Those who don’t know the code redemption process of this game must follow the given steps:
- Launch the game.
- Head to the Store option
- There, you will have to enter the working code into the text box.
- Once entered, you will need to tap on the Redeem Code button.
- That’s it.
Where To Find new Dead By Daylight Codes?
To get new codes for DBD, you will need to follow the devs on Twitter and Discord. These are two social media platforms where the devs keep their fans updated on everything about the game including new codes.
Alternatively, you can visit this page from time to time as we will keep you updated with additional codes when they become available.