Dead by Daylight is one of the most popular survival horror games released for PC and Consoles in 2016 and 2017, respectively. Three years after its console release date, the game was officially launched for Android and iOS devices in April 2020. There are tons of users across the world who play Dead by Daylight on a daily basis. Unfortunately, there are numerous players are currently having error code 8018 while attempting to play the game on PC, Mobile and Consoles.
Are you having DBD error code 8018? If your answer is YES and you don’t know how to get this frustrating error fixed then you are in the right place. This post will not only walk you through the process of fixing Dead by Daylight error code 8018 but also explain the reasons that cause this error on PC, Mobile and Consoles.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Fix DBD Error Code 8018?
Similar to other games, DBD players often encounter errors, glitches or bugs while playing the game but DBD error code 8018 is a bit difficult to fix. There are numerous reasons that could lead to this DBD error. Irrespective of what reasons you are encountering error code 8018 in Dead by Daylight, you can fix this terrifying error by simply following the given steps:
- First, close the game completely.
- Once closed, restart your PC, Mobile or Console.
- If you are having this error on PC, run Steam as an administrator mode and launch Dead by Daylight from the Library tab.
- Make sure to visit the official Twitter handle of the game to know if there are any server outages or issues.
- If there are no issues from the developer’s end, reboot your internet router or modem.
- If you continue to encounter this error, try switching your network to Mobile data or another network.
If the above-mentioned method doesn’t work for you then you can submit a support ticket, which is recommended by none other than the developers.