Our list of Chimeraland codes is the most updated one and it contains all the latest and valid codes that you can redeem right now. It has been only a couple of days since the game was officially launched for Android, iOS and PC but the devs have already dropped multiple codes for Chimeraland. There are tons of users who have been having trouble redeeming codes in Chimeraland and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
This post will not only reveal a list of Chimeraland gift codes but also explain the entire process of redeeming those codes and collecting rewards. Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Chimeraland Codes List – January 2022
Unlike other gaming sites, we don’t post codes without testing and verifying them. Yes, all codes that we mention on our site are tested and verified at the time of writing our post. However, if you find any code mentioned in the working codes section is invalid or outdated do let us know in the comment section below so we can remove that code from the list.
Working Chimeraland Codes
Here are all active and valid codes that can be redeemed right now:
- MERRY2021XMAS — Redeem and get Cowries X1 and Pet Eggs
- MORETO2022 — Redeem and get Cowries and 1 Pet Eggs
There are currently no expired codes.
How To Redeem Codes in Chimeraland?
Redeeming codes or CDKey in Chimeraland is too easy. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the given steps:
- Launch the game and complete level 3.
- Once completed, you will see ‘Perk’ appearing on the screen.
- When it appears, tap on it op open up the Event section.
- There, you will have to tap on the ‘Redeem CDKey’ tab.
- Now, tap on the ‘To The Page’ button.
- When you do so, you will be taken to a page where you have to enter a working code.
- Once entered, tap on the Confirm button to redeem the code.
- Once redeemed, head back to the game and check your in-game mailbox and claim your rewards.
- That’s it.
Where To Find New Codes?
To get your hands on new codes for Chimeraland, you will have to either follow the developers of the game on Twitter, Discord and Facebook or visit this page frequently as we will keep you updated with new codes when they are out.