The developer of PUBG Mobile Lite leaves no stone unturned to make it more interesting and fun by releasing new updates. The latest update that it received is 0.21.0. Since it rolled out, there are thousands of fans who want to download the APK file of PUBG Mobile Lite 2.21.0 but they don’t know how to do it because it is banned in India.
With that in mind, we have created a guide explaining how to download the APK file of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 in 2021. The latest version of the game can be downloaded from Google Play Store and the game’s official site.
Disclaimer: The method that we are going to explain here is for users belonging to only countries where PUBG Mobile Lite is not banned. If you are a citizen of India, I strictly advise you to not download the game from the given links.
How To Download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 Global Version (2021)
If you really want to download and install it on your Android device, you will have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile Lite website. Click here
- Once you visited the site, you will have to click on the ‘APK Download’ option. As soon as you do so, the APK file will start downloading.
- Before you start the downloading process, make sure you have enough empty space in your device because the size of the APK is 610 MB.
- Once downloaded, you will have to locate the install the APK file. Make sure to enable the “Install from Unknown Source” option before you start the installation process.
- Once installed, you will have to log in to your accounts and enjoy the 0.21.0 version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
If you encounter any issue while downloading the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite, you will have to try it again and follow the same steps that we have mentioned above.