As we all know Free Fire (FF) is a global Battle Royale Game developed by Garena. Every country has its servers/region in the game. However, players are not allowed to change or switch them. There are many reasons why players want to change their region in the game. Some of the reasons are high ping, matchmaking taking too long, etc. If you’re also facing the same issues, and want to change your region, then here’s how you can do it.
How Can I Change My Region / Server In FF? (2022)
There are also many players who want to play FF with their friends across the country. However, cross-playing is not allowed in the game, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s how you can change your region easily in Free Fire (FF)
- First you have to download a trusted VPN on your device.
- Then go to your Phone Settings > App Management > Free Fire > Storage Usage and delete your Free Fire game data.
- After doing that, open the VPN and connect it to your preferred region.
- After that, open your Free Fire game, create a new account and change your region.
Just follow these steps and you’ll be able to change your region, without any hassle. Although there are some things that you should keep in mind.
Things To Keep In Mind
- Instead of using your old account to change your region, making a new one is recommended.
- After changing your region in FF, you won’t need the VPN app anymore, you can uninstall it if you want.
- In order to verify your current region, you just have to go to your in-game settings and it’ll be mentioned on the bottom left of your screen.
This is all you need to know about how to change your region in FF easily. If you want more tips and tricks, then here are all the Free Fire guides for you, go ahead and check them out.