Krafton has eventually launched the most sought-after battle royale mobile game, Battlegrounds Mobile India today (June 17th, 2021). The best thing about this newly released game is it lets users transfer their PUBG Mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India to get back all items that they have in their inventory.
Since the PUBG Mobile India has finally seen the day of light, there are tons of fans who have downloaded Battlegrounds Mobile India APK are wondering how to transfer their older PUBG Mobile accounts to the BGMI.
If you too are having difficulty transferring the same then don’t worry, we have a guide explaining the same in the simplest way possible.
Also Read | BGMI Account Transfer Last Date
How To Move Old PUBG Mobile Account To Battlegrounds Mobile India
It is straightforward to transfer or move an older PUBG Mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the given steps:
- Once you have successfully downloaded and installed BGMI on your Android phone, launch it. If you have not downloaded it yet, click on this link to download the APK file of the game.
- Log in via Facebook, Twitter, and other given options and play games.
- Once logged in, you will be asked to create a new character and select a username.
- Once created, a dialogue box will pop up on the screen, asking you to confirm whether you live in India or not.
- If you reside in India, tap on the YES option. Now, you will have to give your consent for data transfer to BGMI.
- Now, a dialog box will appear, providing users with details regarding data transfer and prompting users to reconfirm. You simply need to tap on the YES option.
- Next, you will be asked to select the social network linked to your PUBG Mobile ID in the previous application.
- Once you logged in using the preferred platform, you will be asked to confirm the data transfer. Make sure to press YES to get the process completed.
If you skipped these steps while using BGMI for the first time then you can transfer your account by following the steps shown in this YouTube video.
That’s all you need to know about how to transfer an older PUBG Mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India.